Have a Good Bay
Created by Jair Bustillos | Back Bar USA Mixology Division
Las Vegas, NV
25 oz. Bombay Sapphire East Gin infused with lemongrass
8 oz. Basil gomme syrup
8 oz. Fresh lemon juice
2 oz. Cucumber DRY Soda
Serve: Rocks Glass
Garnish: Japanese cucumber slice
- Mix gin, gomme syrup, and lemon juice in cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into rocks glass half-filled with ice.
- Top with Cucumber DRY Soda and garnish with Japanese cucumber slice.
Created by Jared Scarr & Andrew Lanier | Crush Restaurant
2 oz. Hendrick's Gin
1/2 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
1/2 oz. fresh cucumber juice
3/4 oz. agave nectar
4 mint leaves
1 oz. Cucumber DRY Soda
Serve: Tall Rocks Glass
Garnish: Cucumber slices and mint leaves
- Muddle mint, lemon, lime & cucumber juices, agave nectar, and gin.
- Shake with ice and fine strain into an ice filled tall rocks glass.
- Top with Cucumber DRY Soda, then garnish with cucumber slices and mint leaves.
Cucumber DRY and Juniper Crush
Created by Marcelo Nascimento, Chief Bar Chef of Lucky 13 Cocktail Catering
2 oz. Tito’s Handmade Vodka
1 inch quartered, peeled, organic cucumber
2 Juniper Berries
.75 oz. Basil Simple Syrup
.50 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
Cracked black pepper
1.5 oz. Cucumber DRY Soda
Garnish: Knotted organic cucumber peel seasoned with lime & salt
- In a shaker, muddle cucumber, juniper berries and a pinch of black pepper.
- Add ice, vodka, basil simple syrup and lemon juice.
- Shake vigorously, empty into a Double Old Fashioned glass and top with Cucumber DRY Soda.
- Garnish with an organic cucumber peel and cracked black pepper.
- Shake all ingredients together, except DRY Soda.
- Pour over ice into a chimney glass, top with Cucumber DRY and mix lightly.
- Garnish with Cucumber spears.
Maçã e Hortelã
Bill Norris | FINO, Custom Libations - Austin, TX
2 oz. Cabana Cachaca
1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
3 Slices of Granny Smith Apple
6 mint leaves
3-4 oz. Cucumber DRY Soda, chilled
Serve: Collins Glass
Garnish: Apple Slice and Mint
- In a mixing glass, muddle apple, mint and simple syrup until apples are well crushed.
- Add Cabana Cachaca, bitters and ice. Shake well and double strain into iced collins glass.
- Top with Cucumber DRY Soda and garnish with an apple slice and mint top.
- Half-fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all ingredients, except DRY Soda, and shake vigorously.
- Put 2 oz. crushed ice in prepared glass, then add margarita mixture and Cucumber DRY. Mix lightly.
- Garnish with lime and cucumber wedges on the side of the glass.
Developed by Stef Andrews for WeHeartThis.com
3 oz. rum
3 oz. Cucumber DRY Soda
1/2 oz. simple syrup
1 cup seedless watermelon
12 mint leaves
Serve: Collins Glass (makes two servings)
Garnish: mint leaf, watermelon slice, cucumber slice
- Muddle watermelon, mint and simple syrup, then strain and pour into measuring glass.
- Fill collins glasses with ice. Divide watermelon mixture evenly between the two glasses.
- Top with 1.5 oz each of rum and Cucumber DRY Soda per glass.
- Garnish with a mint leaf, fresh watermelon and cucumber slice.