Let’s cut right to the news: we couldn’t possibly be more excited to bring you limited edition DRY Sparkling Celebration Bottles in Ginger and Cranberry. We believed your holiday drink options deserved an upgrade, so here it is! These specially designed 750 mL bottles are something we’ve been dreaming about for years, so we’re thrilled to bring them to you. Read on to learn five reasons why you’ve got to get your hands on them – and where to find them near you.
1. They taste delicious! New Cranberry DRY Sparkling is tart, merry and bright, while Ginger is bold, spicy and festive. DRY’s CEO and Founder, Sharelle Klaus, notes, “Memories of making gingerbread houses and topping the turkey with cranberry sauce shaped the holiday season for me. Ginger and cranberry are two of the most beloved flavors of the holidays, making them the perfect for our latest seasonal offerings.”
2. This packaging is extra-special. These new bottles were created to celebrate the season with a fun and whimsical design. The white wrap with see-through bubbles reminds us a bit of a snow globe and of crisp, white, winter scenes. And while these bottles may look like a fancy champagne, they are still filled with DRY Sparkling and of course, are non-alcoholic. Not only will they look great on a table top or bar cart, but they also make a lovely gift.
3. They are a great replacement for the traditional super sugary holiday drinks. Did you know that the most common sparkling ciders have a whopping 225 calories and 50 grams of sugar per 12 oz!?! And a ginger beer packs in 145 calories and about 40 grams of sugar per 12 oz. serving. In both that’s more sugar and calories than cola! Cranberry & Ginger DRY Sparkling both have about 70% less sugar and calories per serving than those ciders, traditional cranberry drinks, ginger beers and ginger ales, yet we don’t use any artificial sweeteners or ingredients.
4. They will pair perfectly with your go-to holiday recipes. Festive Ginger DRY Sparkling effortlessly compliments pot roast, bacon, brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes and sweet treats like snickerdoodles or carrot cake. Bright Cranberry DRY Sparkling pairs with roasted turkey and spiral ham, or with other festive dishes like mashed potatoes, latkes, baked brie or cheesecake. Check out our Pinterest boards for even more pairings and recipes.
5. They make easy, delicious, cheers-worthy cocktails. The bold and spicy flavors of Ginger DRY and the unmistakable tartness of Cranberry DRY shine brightly when mixed into spirits. We love mixing Ginger DRY with whiskey or vodka and Cranberry DRY with vodka or champagne. Find recipes for the drinks in the picture above on our Pinterest page.
Both flavors will be available in select stores nationwide beginning in November. When you find them, don’t forget to let us know what you think! Share your celebrations with us using the hashtag #DRYSparkling or send us an email at email@example.com.
Cranberry and Ginger DRY Sparkling Celebration bottles are available via the retailers below. To find a specific location near you, visit our store locator.
Cost Plus World Market
Dillons Food Stores
Food 4 Less
Gerbes Super Markets
Town and Country