Hello from DRY Soda Co!
If you’re reading this today, you’re one of the first to learn about our brand new line – DRY Zero Sugar soda! We have been hard at work at DRY HQ over the past two years, perfecting our USDA organic, sugar-free soda recipes in delicious combinations of flavor, and now they are ready for you!
Sharelle Klaus, founder and CEO of DRY Soda Company, was inspired by the growing number of people who are seeking better sugar-free products for their families. “Consumers told us they want cleaner ingredients in their sugar-free sodas and new flavors that aren’t too sweet. With DRY Zero Sugar sodas, we’re offering an elevated alternative to traditional diet sodas in refreshing flavors and artistic packaging.”
This new line will be available in four bright and bubbly varieties: Cola, Peach Tea, Mountain Berry, and Island Fruit! Here’s the scoop on each.
A fabulous caffeinated, USDA Organic cola with a bold, spicy flavor and just 10 little calories per serving. We believe naturally sweetened cola shouldn’t be a sacrifice, it should be a party for your taste buds! We did hundreds of taste tests to make sure DRY Zero Sugar cola has balanced flavor, sweetness and bite. And we also chose not to add any color – so our cola is clear!
Caffeinated, organic black tea essence meets a kiss of delicious peach flavor that will leave you wishing for a porch swing! We took inspiration from our friends in the south for this one, imagining the taste of a perfect soda for a hot, humid day. This flavor has proven to be a pleasant surprise to those who tasted it early on. If you are a tea-lover who loves a bubbly and lightly sweet zero calorie beverage, this one is for you!
Inspired by the ripe berries of the Northwest and a serious love for mountain berry pie. We’ve heard time and time again that consumers want a berry soda option – so here it is! This one is caffeine-free and we think it’ll be a favorite among kids and parents alike. Bonus: It contains just 10 calories per 12 oz. serving.
Ahhh… tastes like that vacation you’ve been meaning to book. Each can bubbles with the refreshing organic flavors of your favorite tropical fruits. Think pineapple, coconut and mango, this refreshing and breezy flavor combo brings island-vibes straight to you. Our Island Fruit soda is caffeine-free and a 12 oz. serving contains just 10 calories.
So what makes DRY Zero Sugar Sodas different than a diet soda? We have an answer for that. Actually, we have five answers for that.
- No artificial sweeteners: DRY Zero Sugar soda obviously does not contain sugar. Instead, all flavors are lightly sweetened with organic stevia leaf extract.
- They’re USDA Organic! This is one of the first sugar-free, USDA Organic sodas, meaning DRY Zero Sugar is made with the best ingredients we could find.
- No added colors: All DRY Zero Sugar sodas are clear in color! Did you know that cola isn’t naturally brown? We chose to leave the dyes out of our products to keep things simple.
- Just a handful of ingredients: Each DRY Zero Sugar Soda is made with only 5-7 ingredients (depending on the flavor). They do not contain any artificial sweeteners, added colors, sodium or gluten. DRY Zero Sugar is also Non-GMO Project Verified, sodium-free, gluten-free,OU certified Kosher, and made with vegan-friendly ingredients.
- The packaging! After creating our recipes, we were determined to create bright and fun packaging to highlight the flavors inside the cans. We enlisted the help of internationally celebrated artist, Catalina Estrada, who created the packaging illustrations in her signature kaleidoscope style. Estrada took inspiration from DRY Zero Sugar Sodas’ various flavor notes and effervescence to create a pattern for each.
DRY Zero Sugar organic sodas will be sold in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans, with a suggested retail price of $5.99. They will be available at Kroger (Kroger, Fred Meyer, QFC, Fry’s, Ralphs, King Soopers) and Target stores nationwide starting in June, but are rolling out to regional retailers now. Check our store locator to search by product and flavor, or find a list of current store names below.
Keep your eyes on our website and Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts, as we make additional announcements about DRY Zero Sugar sodas in the coming weeks! We can’t wait to hear what you think about this new line. Feel free to share your thoughts with us via email at email@example.com or via social media.
Cheers to a better alternative to diet soda!