Let’s cut right to the news: we couldn’t possibly be more excited to bring you limited edition DRY Sparkling Winter Celebration Bottles in Cranberry and Blood Orange! We created this bigger, more celebratory bottles because we believed your non-alcoholic holiday beverage options deserved an upgrade. Read on to learn five reasons why they’re different than your average holiday drink and where to find them near you.
1. They taste delicious! New Cranberry DRY Sparkling is tart, merry and bright, while Blood Orange is tangy, fruity and festive and both blood oranges and cranberries are seasonal in late fall and early winter. DRY’s CEO and Founder, Sharelle Klaus, notes, “From seasonal cocktail parties to family gatherings and everything in between, winter is filled with moments that deserve to be celebrated.” Perfect for toasting to the holiday season, these bottles are sized for sharing. Both lightly-sweet flavors are festive, modern alternatives to traditional sodas, mixers and high-sugar sparkling apple ciders.
2. This packaging is extra-special. These new big bottles were created to celebrate the season with fun and whimsical designs. Each features a custom watercolor design created by artist Magrikie Berg. And while these bottles may look like a fancy champagne, they are, of course, filled with non-alcoholic DRY Sparkling. Not only will they look great on a table top or bar cart, but they also make a lovely gift for holiday celebrations, winter weddings and family gatherings.
3. They have way less sugar and calories than sparkling cider. Did you know that standard sparkling apple ciders have a whopping 225 calories and 50 grams of sugar per 12 oz!?! Cranberry & Blood Orange DRY Sparkling both have less than half the sugar and calories per serving than those ciders. And as always, we don’t use any artificial sweeteners or ingredients. They are a worthy alternative to the champagne, wine, and cocktails that are so prevalent during the holiday season.
4. They will pair perfectly with your go-to holiday recipes. Festive Blood Orange DRY Sparkling effortlessly compliments seared scallops, latkes, green salads, pork tenderloin or chocolate. Bright Cranberry DRY Sparkling pairs with roasted turkey and spiral ham, mashed potatoes, baked brie or cheesecake. Check out our Pinterest boards for more pairing and recipe ideas.
5. They make easy, delicious, cheers-worthy cocktails. The tangy and festive flavors of Blood Orange DRY Sparkling and the unmistakable tartness of Cranberry DRY Sparkling shine brightly when mixed into spirits. We love mixing Blood Orange DRY Sparkling with vodka, tequila or into a sangria and Cranberry DRY Sparkling with vodka or champagne. Find the recipe for the sangria cocktail in the picture above on our cocktail generator.
Both flavors will be available in select stores nationwide beginning in November. When you find them, don’t forget to let us know what you think! Share your celebrations with us by tagging @drysoda or #DRYSparkling or send us an email at email@example.com.
Cranberry and Blood Orange DRY Sparkling Celebration bottles are available in select stores this winter. To find a specific location near you, visit our store locator and scroll down to select Cranberry and Blood Orange DRY Sparkling Celebration Bottles or look for them at the stores below.