Plan to be the hostess (or host!) with the mostess! Whether you’re planning for baby showers, birthday parties, bachelorettes and last-minute backyard barbecues, don’t forget your guests who don’t drink alcohol. DRY is great on its own, but it’s also fun in a mocktail, aka a non-alcoholic cocktail. Our Ginger and Mint Cooler recipe is a fun and easy drink that will allow all your guests to be part of the party! All you need is a few ingredients and about 30 seconds to mix it up.
The Ginger and Mint Cooler is like a light and delicious Moscow Mule, sans the alcohol and with about 70% less sugar and calories. You’ll get a little spice from the ginger and a freshness from the lime and mint. Ginger DRY Sparkling is key in this recipe because its flavor profile and the sugar content is far lower than ginger ale and ginger beer, making it much lighter and brighter.
- Yield: 1 mocktail
- Active Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can of Ginger DRY Sparkling
- A handful of mint leaves
- 1/2 a small lime, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Crushed Ice
Serve it in:
A mule mug or a pint glass
- Add the ice to your glass.
- Separately, muddle the lime and mint together. (When you muddle anything, the goal is to smash the flavor out of it, so be aggressive!)
- Next, strain the mixture into a the glass over your ice.
- Top with Ginger DRY Sparkling and garnish with a fresh lime wheel and mint springs.
- Then cheers to celebrations big and small – like making fabulous mocktails for your friends on a moments notice.