- USA Today Craft Soda Makers Add Fizz to Flat Soft Drink Sales
- Wall Street Journal You’ll Never Miss the Booze: The New Non-Alcoholic Cocktails
- Women's Running 16 Foods That Make Us Drool For National Gluten-Free Day
- Cosmopolitian.com Never Celebrate Anything Again Without Birthday Cake Mimosas
- Huffington Post 10 Natural Sodas That Prove You Don’t Need Artificial Sweeteners
I’ve always had a passion for the culinary world and enjoyed making the most out of each part of a meal—the beverage included.
- So when I had four children, I wasn’t going to let a lack of wine or cocktails stop me from having a great beverage. Working with some of the Pacific Northwest’s leading chefs, I discovered how to use unique flavor notes to create sparkling beverages that are simple and unexpectedly palate pleasing. In 2005, I launched DRY Soda Company. We now have two lines of soda – lightly sweet, culinary-inspired DRY Sparkling sodas, and bold, fun DRY Zero Sugar sodas. I’m thrilled to have turned a personal passion into a product that so many other people are now able to enjoy. Cheers!Sharelle Klaus, Founder & Ceo