- Good Grit Magazine Owning Your Dreams: Life Lessons From a Mom, CEO, & Inventor
- The Washington Post 10 Trendy Foods You’ll Soon Be Seeing Everywhere
- Forbes 10 Three-Ingredient Cocktail Recipes You Need To Try This Summer
- The Seattle Times The Trendy Foods You’ll Soon Be Seeing Everywhere
- USA Today USA Today’s 10Best Craft Mixer
I’ve always had a passion for the culinary world and enjoyed making the most out of each part of a meal—the beverage included.
- So when I had four children, I wasn’t going to let a lack of wine or cocktails stop me from having a great beverage. Working with some of the Pacific Northwest’s leading chefs, I discovered how to use unique flavor notes to create sparkling beverages that are simple and unexpectedly palate pleasing. In 2005, I launched DRY Soda Company. We now have two lines of soda – lightly sweet, culinary-inspired DRY Sparkling sodas, and bold, fun DRY Zero Sugar sodas. I’m thrilled to have turned a personal passion into a product that so many other people are now able to enjoy. Cheers!Sharelle Klaus, Founder & Ceo